Saturday, April 16, 2011

A little bit of fake hair and friendship

Before I got married I was told that you tend to not have as much fun when you are married....well that just depends I guess.

Last night I laid in bed at 2:55 a.m after a long night out with Anthony, Lauren and Purkey. We went out to a country bar last night in honor of a guy who got in a car accident and unfortunately is in a coma. All of the money from the bar went to help his family with the financial burden of having someone in a coma for 6 months. It had been a long time since Anthony and I had gone out to a bar together. Typically, I go out with my girlfriends and the boys go fishing, watch a game on t.v. or stay home playing madden.

It was exciting to go out...especially because Lauren and Purkey decided to go out too. We always have so much fun with them. We have two couples that we always hang out with; Lyndsay and Nick and Lauren and Purkey. Every time we are together we have such a great time and it's just nice to be around couples who are going through similar things in their relationship and have each other to count on. As similar as we all may be...we all have our differences, but it is so great to see how we all deal with our crap.


Anyway, last night was so much fun. We danced, we laughed, we played pool, we ate junk, but the highlight of my day was when we lost Lauren's hair. You see Lauren has hair extensions and when we were leaving the bar she decided to take them off. She had them on her lap the whole car ride and the boys kept making fun of her "white girl weave" haha. When we got to the entrance of the apartment we didn't have a gate key to get in. Lauren got out of the car to get this guy to open the gate (mind you it was 2:10 by this time). He opened the gate we got back in the car and headed to her apartment. Then she started freaking out because she could not find her hair. Turns out she had dropped it when she got out of the car and it was probably the funniest thing in the world to drive up to the entrance and find hair extensions on the floor exactly where she had dropped it. It was definitely a, "you should have been there moment."

This morning I was just thinking of last night. I had so much fun! It was a simple night, but a night where I laughed more than I have in the longest time...I literally almost peed my pants at times. I realized how much fun I had. So to those who think you stop having fun when you get married....well they are wrong. Fun and Life is all about what you make it and definitely your friends too!! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment