Sunday, April 10, 2011

Better Days

It's been a while since I blogged....I have been busy with life. Anyway, yesterday was an awful day. We went on a family vacation with Anthony's family and yesterday was the day we said good bye to everyone. Then Anthony and I got on the road, and every thing was great, until we got into a three hours argument. Yes, 3 WHOLE hours. It was awful! The reason we got into the fight was very dumb and after 3 hours fighting and 1 hour giving each other the silent treatment we both realized how ridiculous we were being. So we decided to turn our day around; we ordered pizza and watched a movie together. It was a great ending to our night and I was so glad we got over our fight and both were willing to forgive each other. I really think we both wanted to stop fighting 10 minutes into the argument, but our pride got in our way. We both discussed how to prevent this argument from happening because it sucked. I mean Anthony is my bestest friend and being mad at him or him being mad at me is simply the worst thing ever.

But any way, today, unlike yesterday, was a completely different day. Today was simply AMAZING. We had such a great day. We woke up went to church, did groceries, hung out with Chi, made smoothies, went to Barnes & noble read books together and bought a book on Europe, bought a pair of glasses, and had habatchi. Talk about a wonderful day! I mean aside the fact that we have spent all the money we set aside monthly for entertainment and it's only the 10th day of the week ;). I think it'll be worth staying in the rest of the month for a day like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment