Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chicken Thai Basil

I love this recipe. It is very easy to make, healthy and it is delicious. I got the recipe from Eat This, Not That book, but I tweaked a few things bc their recipe was too spicy and had other things I did not like. This version turns out so good, I hope you all enjoy it.

1 tbsp peanut oil
1 medium red onion
1 jalapeƱos peppers, thinly sliced ( you can use more if you like HOT)
4 cloves of garlic 
1lb of boneless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
3  Tbsp of soy sauce and a dash of Worcestershire
1 Tbsp of sugar
2 cups of fresh basil leaves

In a pan or wok, heat the oil. When the oil is hot add the jalapeƱos, onion, and garlic and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook for about for 3-4 minutes, until the chicken is starting to brown on the outside. Add the remaining ingredients, cook for another minute. I served mine with rice and broccoli. It was very tasty.





No comments:

Post a Comment