Thursday, August 29, 2013

Savannah's Six Pence Pub

It is late at night and I cannot seem to close my eyes! Instead I was laying in bed thinking of this getting away with Anthony and Max to a cute little city like Savannah. The last, and only, time I went to Savannah, I fell in love with it's sweet southern charm, but can you blame me? A must see and a must dine in Savannah is this cute little Irish Pub located in the heart of the city: Six Pence Pub. You may recognize the name, as it was the setting of the movie "Something to Talk About" with Julia Robert and Dennis Quaid. If I remember correctly this is where Julia finds Dennis cheating on her with another woman: I never said it was romantic. Kind of sad, but trust me the food was not! I am craving a delicious sandwich and a hard cider..oh and the potato salad is worthy of its million calories! Great, now I am hungry. Off to find a snack!

Refreshing :)

My handsome hubs.

Yes, that's me!

The best sandwich ever! Reuben, of course.

Now this is a good potato salad.
Holy delicious chocolate-peanut-butter cupcake (all those words together caused a party in my mouth.) From Goose Feathers Cafe and Bakery!


No comments:

Post a Comment