Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel

Anthony and I really enjoy going to Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel to get ideas on how to furnish our future house...when ever that day comes. We absolutely love everything they have in these store. Crate & Barrel is definitely the place I want to go shopping for kitchen stuff. they have the cutest kitchen utensils and as most of you may know, I am obsessed with mini things, and they have every thing mini, well almost every thing. For instance, today when we went I saw the cutest mini spatulas...they were absolutely adorable!!! Pottery Barn is definitely the place I dream my furniture will come from....or at least where we will get our ideas from since we probably won't be able to afford it on a teacher's salary.....a girl can dream :). But anyway here are some of the things we saw that we loved that I thought I would share....enjoy.

I am in love with this living room display!


I have to say this is the most amazing table ever. Considering Anthony and I want to have a lot of kids...this is perfect for us.


I am in love with this media center from Pottery barn. It would be perfect with our flat screen and a big wrap around couch.


Great outdoor furniture. Makes me want to sip on a margarita!

We really love this mirror and it would look great in a house close to the beach ;)


How about this organizer for the kitchen...it's like a little bar. Pretty awesome!


& I absolutely love this organizer....they are so useful!



These were just a few :) Hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment