Friday, April 1, 2011

Our adventure

As many of you may know.......we absolutely love to travel or rather I love to travel and Anthony tags along :). Therefore, you can only imagine how exciting today was for us......we bought our tickets to Europe!! We are so thrilled about this trip and have been saving for the past 6 months. It is a 20 day trip and we will be going to England, Amsterdam, France, Switzerland and Italy. We went and bought our NorthFace backpacks because we plan on backpacking, but we will also be staying with Anthony's family in England and in Italy; which completely excites me! I absolutely love meeting his family and seeing where the Carbon's come from.
I am absolutely looking forward to eating lots of new things, especially chocolate in Switzerland and real Italian cannolis...Yummy!! I will definitely try to keep y'all posted during the whole trip and update you all on our daily adventures.

<3 KC

No comments:

Post a Comment