Thursday, November 8, 2012

Being Thankful Day 6th, 7th and 8th

On day 6 I was thankful for my amazing bible study. We had a pizza party to hear the outcome of our election. It was so neat to see how we could all share our opinions about the candidates and not get offended or upset an definitely not judge each other. I am so honored to be in community with them; completely and utterly blessed. 

Yesterday, day 7,  I was thankful for our Constitution and the freedoms we have in our country. I genuinely hope they continue to exist.

Today, I am thankful for having Chicago home. Last night he went missing after escaping from our backyard. We thought we had lost him and were devastated. We are so happy to have found him this afternoon. He was at the local pound, safe and sound. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment